- Detailing Supplies & Tips
- Free Shipping on Detail Packages & Kits!
- Discounts, Closeouts & Free Shipping!
- New Products
- Problem Solvers
- Products by Brand
- Wash/Dry & Glass
- Polish/ Buff & Wax
- Wheel & Tire Car Care
- Interior Car Care
- High End Car Care Products
- Professional Car Care Products
- Detailing Accessories
- Professional Tools & Accessories
- Motorcycle Detailing
- Boat Detailing
- RV & Trailer Detailing
- Aircraft Detailing
- Detailing Tips
- Best Selling Car Products!
- Auto Accessories & Gifts
- Auto Detailing Equipment & Tools
- Professional Detail Supplies & Packages
Boat Prep & Washing
Your shampoo should be stronger than formulas used on automobiles. Powerful detergents are needed to break down water born contaminants. A professional quality degreaser will also help on stubborn areas. These can be pre-sprayed on the surface prior to washing.
If your boat has a canvas cover or top, don't forget to thoroughly wash it as well. Wash a boat cover before you take it off. It will be easier to clean and dry. When it's almost dry, it can be removed and laid out in the sun.
Extremely dirty decks can also be power-washed or scrubbed with a shampoo brush. Just make sure the soap is completely rinsed off and the surfaces are dry. Top of the Line offers a great selection of washing and drying accessories.