- Detailing Supplies & Tips
- Free Shipping on Detail Packages & Kits!
- Discounts, Closeouts & Free Shipping!
- New Products
- Problem Solvers
- Products by Brand
- Wash/Dry & Glass
- Polish/ Buff & Wax
- Wheel & Tire Car Care
- Interior Car Care
- High End Car Care Products
- Professional Car Care Products
- Detailing Accessories
- Professional Tools & Accessories
- Motorcycle Detailing
- Boat Detailing
- RV & Trailer Detailing
- Aircraft Detailing
- Detailing Tips
- Best Selling Car Products!
- Auto Accessories & Gifts
- Auto Detailing Equipment & Tools
- Professional Detail Supplies & Packages
Faded Vinyl & Rubber
Rubber bumpers, once common on European vehicles, were a nightmare to maintain. Now, it's vinyl molding on modern cars and SUVs that present the ultimate challenge. Most dressings wash off, and "re-dying" is time consuming and expensive, if done by a professional.
Through the years, Top of the Line has tested many products that simply, did not work. We did, however, manage to find a few formulas like Black Again and Forever Black, that will satisfy even the most particular enthusiast.
Each product is designed to meet a specific application technique. One person will like the quick, "spray and wipe" process, another will require full restoration on severe damage.