- Detailing Supplies & Tips
- Free Shipping on Detail Packages & Kits!
- Discounts, Closeouts & Free Shipping!
- New Products
- Problem Solvers
- Products by Brand
- Wash/Dry & Glass
- Polish/ Buff & Wax
- Wheel & Tire Car Care
- Interior Car Care
- High End Car Care Products
- Professional Car Care Products
- Detailing Accessories
- Professional Tools & Accessories
- Motorcycle Detailing
- Boat Detailing
- RV & Trailer Detailing
- Aircraft Detailing
- Detailing Tips
- Best Selling Car Products!
- Auto Accessories & Gifts
- Auto Detailing Equipment & Tools
- Professional Detail Supplies & Packages
Swirls or Spider Webs are defined as light, circular or irregular scratches in the top paint layer, or clear coat. They are caused by light contact with most any material or physical substance. Some swirls are visible in the sunlight, while others appear under florescent lighting.
Common culprits are particles of dust or debris embedded in polisher pads, car wash brushes, chamois, wash mitts, dusters, shampoo brushes, car covers, etc. This is why it's so important to maintain and clean detailing accessories after each use.
In this section, you will find Top of the Line formulas designed specifically for swirl removal, and the tools to safely accomplish the task. Every item we offer is clear coat safe, easy to use, and will produce dramatic results with a single application.